Flores del Camino Retreat Center, Castrillo de los Polvazares, Castilla y León, Spain
Arrival on June 18, 2023 and departure on June 30, 2023
The training course dates are June 20 through 23 and June 26 through 29, 2023.
Six hours of training per day during those 8 days (9H-12H and 14H-17H).
Movement, art, photography, and spiritual activities on evenings and during the weekend.
- Access to a Scholar's Self-Study version of the full course several months in advance so you can immerse yourself in the content before you arrive. Videos, reading, quizzes, and introductions to your colleagues
- Meals and accommodation from June 18 dinner through June 30 breakfast
- Awaken's flagship Coach Certification Program facilitated by an international faculty team in a highly interactive format. One faculty member for every 4 participants
- A gorgeous workbook to record your learning
- Awaken's acclaimed Group and VIP Mentor Coaching program that last six months beyond the course intensive, so you'll be supported as you build a thriving coaching practice from your home location
- A luxury photography session so you'll go home feeling inspired, with website-ready headshots of yourself in a gorgeous location
- Surprise BONUS activities in the evenings and weekends that will provide a depth of spiritual experience you've barely started to dream of in a coaching course
- An oral exam that aligns with the International Coaching Federation requirements to attain your ACC credential
*Airfare to Madrid and transportation to the Flores de Camino retreat center is not included*