Flores del Camino Retreat Center, Castrillo de los Polvazares, Castilla y León, Spain
Arrival on June 13, 2022 and departure on June 24, 2022
The training course dates are June 14 through 17 and June 20 through 23, 2022.
Six hours of training per day during those 8 days (9H-12H and 14H-17H).
Movement, art, photography, and spiritual activities on evenings and during the weekend.
- Access to a Scholar's Self-Study version of the full course several months in advance so you can immerse yourself in the content before you arrive. Videos, reading, quizzes, and introductions to your colleagues. (Valued as a stand-alone product at $700 US)
- Meals and accommodation from June 13 dinner through June 24 breakfast (Priceless experience in Spain! Valued at $2,700 US)
- Awaken's flagship Coach Certification Course facilitated by an international faculty team in a highly interactive format. One faculty member for every 4 participants. (Valued as an online course at $4,600 US)
- A gorgeous workbook to record your learning (Our gift to you!)
- Awaken's acclaimed Group Mentor Coaching program that last six months beyond the course intensive, so you'll be supported as you build a thriving coaching practice from your home location (Valued at $1500 US)
- A luxury photography session so you'll go home feeling inspired, with website-ready headshots of yourself in a gorgeous location (Valued at $300 US)
- Surprise BONUS activities in the evenings and weekends that will provide a depth of spiritual experience you've barely started to dream of in a coaching course.
*Airfare to Madrid and transportation to the Flores de Camino retreat center is not included*