This course is ICF-accredited for 20 hours of coach training in Core Competencies, which you can use toward your ACC, PCC, MCC or credential renewal.
It includes 10+ hours of live calls to:
- Hone your skills in the ICF Core Competencies so that you can accurately assess your skills
- Celebrate the coaching skills you already have and round out the ones that could use some extra focus
- Help you know the Core Competencies in your bones in real-life scenarios so that you will be prepared for the ICF Credentialing exam
The course also includes 10 hours of homework and a minimum of 5 hours of coaching practice:
- You can count your coaching hours toward your ICF coaching hours requirement.
- Your homework is to record and listen to yourself coaching every two weeks throughout the course. You will complete at least 3 written self-assessments, based on the ICF PCC markers and provide your transcripts and self-assessments to your mentor coach.
You will join 7+ hours of live calls in a group:
- Five 90-minute calls - every other Wednesday for 5 weeks starting January 17, 2024
10 am New York / 3 pm London / 4 pm Paris / 6 pm Kenya
You will schedule three hours of one-on-one calls with Christi Byerly, MCC, or one of our senior faculty members.